Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, February 13, 2006

SL #14 Is SOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous!! - UPDATED

...and it belongs to Rita - Rita's Cottage on 2 Peas!!

you can see the layout Here: "A Family Stitched Together With Love"

Boy what do I love about this layout...hummm. First of all - I'm DROOLING to buy that kit tomorrow at the Shabby Princess Grand Re-opening!! Secondly, I'm in love with the stitching. I also love the way she used a lot of pictures but it doesn't look in the least bit crowded. Finally - it's just an all around GREAT layout!!! I hope you all are as impressed as I am and will join me in honoring Rita's efforts!!!

This is my entry (Susan) for the challenge: Credits: I used Gina Cabrera's Forever Grateful Kit, with a little tag and ribbon from Delightful, alpha from Gina's Time of Your LIfe, and the awesome Shabby Princess stitches!! I included a picture of my daughter's lovey - Prayer Bear, with whom she sleeps with every night, and Lani-Pup, my parent's dog because Melissa truly believes that Lani is her dog! As I was finishing this up and doing the little birdies on the bottom, all I could think of was the Partridge Family's song, "There's a song that we're singin'...come on get happy!! A whole lotta lovin is what we'll be bringin.." LMAO!


This is JennStar' entry: I Just puchased this kit and decided to use it for Miss Susan's digi scraplift challenge #14 of Rita's Cottage! Tickleicious kit by Shabby Princess, I made a few extra jellies (the enjoy and the "&" jellies) stitching is my own as well. TFL!



Jodie offers this entry: Love the original by Rita, and just hope that I did it justice. Used Gina Cabrera's Pop Goes the World Paper pack. Stitching is by Gina Cabrera and Shabby Princess.



Paula brings this one to the digi-table: Here is my lift of Rita's layout. Papers, flowers and brad are by Kim Christensen, Shabby Princess stitching, Atomic Cupcake chipboard action on the title (Pharmacy font) and CK Editor font.



Lunasea77 joins in with this colorful entry: Eh. Not nearly as good as the original, but I just don't have the patience today to line everything up perfectly, and it's still such a great inspiration that it turned out OK. Sarah Jones Aberdeen kit, stitching by Shabby Princess, Family stamp in Jan Crowly Family freebie at digichick." don't sell yourself short - it's a beautiful lift!!!!



Yvette's entry is such cool water..."Miss Susan's digi scraplift challenge #14 of Rita's Cottage! Papers, slides and envelopes are from my Beauty kit (SOTB), wavy templates with stitches are Christine Nash (SOTB), Single crossed stitches are Shabby Princess. Font is Lavishly Yours.


Crazy Girl offers this sweet treat: My youngest just started walking (sort of) this month. And I really wanted to scrap it. Never really did for the other kids, oh well, one of the UPS to being the youngest! LOL I hope I'm not too late for this challenge have been super busy this week! This BEAUTIFUL kit is called SweetElise by Laura Alpuche of TheDigiChick. Fonts are YippySkippy and CenturyGothic. TFL!


Josafeen offers this warm and beautiful layout with all her own elements and papers: for the Ritas scraplift challenge, I've never done a scraplift before, and this was fun! Definitely different than my usual style, but i liked it! tfl and thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

I've been wanting all week to make this one work for me, and finally got it together today - thanks for another great scraplift pick. I used Gina Cabrera's Virtual Ink cd (mostly the So Blue kit), and the font is FB Sprinkles.
DebF

This one is Amanda's entry: I love lifting a lift! Thanks Josafeen & Rita for your great LO's which inspired me to create this one... Thanks for the great challenge too! Credits-Vintage Artistry kit by SBB Element team. Stitching is from the Spring Bouquet Element kit by Dani Mogstad. Fonts-Will & Grace and Vladimir Script. TFL

Joid, aka justmp offers this one: I might be too late for this, and if so, that's fine!  But, I had started this and wanted to at least share it. ;) NOPE - you're never too late!!!! Credits:  Gina Cabrera's Daydreams kit from the Shabby Shoppe; metal heart from Gina's 1st CD; fonts are Century Gothic; Sylfaen; Chelmo.

Salogris sent me this gorgeous layout: what a great layout to lift! thanks for the inspiration! took me forever, though! LOL! all papers and elements by IOD ( Iron Orchid Designs). with the exception of the stitching by the one and only SP in her shabby smiles kit.. tfl

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Great pick, I love this one, will need to get to work on it right away!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK!! I just ran across this on your blog and I am so flattered! I have been so busy this week w/ designs for ShabbyShopse's new opening. Thank you girls for all the wonderful wonderful lifts! great work. Off to leave praise galore on 2peas! xo,Rita

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not TOO late! Here's my link
http://twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=777970

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home