Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, February 06, 2006

ScrapLift #13 - Love-o-Saurus, Baby!!! UPDATED

Oh Mrs SHMUCK - Digscraplift #13 is your Lucky Number!!!

I fell in LOVE with this kit when I saw it over at the Sweet Shoppe Designs Shop and I didn't have the money to buy it then. I went on my own merry way and as I was scouring the PeaNut Gallery for a new scraplift - lo and behold the one layout that just SCREAMED "Look at me" happened to be make with the same kit - Robin Carlton and Manda Bean's Love-O-Saurus Kit!!! You can purchase it here: The Sweet Shoppe

Dang - now I HAVE to find the money to buy this kit somehow!! LOL

You can see it here at 2 Peas - give her some Pea praise!! Giggles

Anyways - I chose this for our scraplift because it makes great use of the white space, it has a lot of fun angles and a great picture too! The spray of buttons can be changed to anything...and I think this will be a very fun layout to work with!!!

Go at it girls!

I was pretty surprised when I only got 5 entries for this scraplift. I really thought that this one would garner tons of responses!! Oh well - the one's I got are just so CUTE!!! I love them!! Here we go:

Oh my gosh!!! I saw this kit when the Sweet Shoppe opened up but didn't have any money to buy the kit. I finally got it yesterday and I am so happy with it! It's adorable!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout and wanted to do it justice without outright copying it. I think I did a good job! This Adorable set is "Love-O-Saurus", buy Manda Bean and Robin Carlton, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Melissa liked this layout so much that she admits she fully lifted it!! "I pretty much copied the layout because it was so cute - not even much of my own spin! I used Holly McCaig's Bubble Flip kit." Even tho she says she copied it - this layout has a total flair and personality all it's own!!

Oh how I love the picture in this one by Marie!! Credits : Eternal hope at designbydani Fonts : Al Featherbrained, Al Gettyburg, Al Gypsi









Jody AKA Justmp offers absolutely gorgeous layout: Credits: Papers, ribbons (recolored) and buttons from Katie Pertiet's Button Blossoms kit from Designer Digitals; the alpha is Kate Teague's Dirt Don't Hurt alpha from DD; flower from Katie's Hobo2 collection from DD; inked edge by Gina Cabrera at Digital Design Essentials.

Oh my - I just had to laugh at the premise of this - my husband and I were betting on what Melissa's first word would be - and neither of us was right. It was Nothing we expected either!! Lindsay's layout is just TOO Cute!!! Credits: everything's from "Boathouse" by Kathy Moore at A Cherry on Top.

Lori ~aka~ Diamante (from Shabby message boards)just finished her scraplift and she so loves how this turned out and so do I!! She named it "snort" (lol) and I so look forward in doing more lifts! :) Credits - Gina Miller Dew drops kit @ SBB Gina Miller stitches - short stack kit (freebie)




Poster: ima10cow Credits: papers and letter from Shabby Princess Meet me in Paris, Font-times new roman, Stitching-trish jones Little Stitches brush www.scrapbook-bytes.com, Ribbons-Shabby Princess Shabby Smiles kit (re-colored).
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Just testing if the comments work. It seems on SL#12 it won't accept comments!! ARG!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home