Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Saturday, January 28, 2006

SL #12 - Flowers and Doodles and Sepia, OH MY!-Updated

When I saw this layout in the gallery I just HAD to click on it and see why this ADORABLE little girl was nicknamed "Bear". Once I clicked on it and opened it up, I was in love - with both KaceyBear and this layout!!

I have been looking for a layout like this: colorful, heartfelt, using doodles and overlays, and I LOVE the frames on the pictures. I think this will be a fun scraplift to do!!

Here's it's link at 2 Peas - go look and leave some praise! AKA Bear


Here are the layouts. If I'm missing yours, please email me the layout or the link and I'll get them up - I KNOW more than 3 people did this scraplift!!!!!


This one is my offering for the blog; I used two wonderful freebie sets from Deb F., Bouquets for the Flowers in the corner and My Candy for the backgrounds, both available on her blog. I also made my own little silly doodle in the corner, and the chipboard alpha with Atomic Cupcake's help!



this adorable layout is from Sonya: Kit is Dani's Handsome in Blue, Font is Jenkins. Journaling reads: Your given name is Alexander, but we have called you “Lex” since before you were born. Somehow “Lex” got turned into “Leximo” and before we knew it that was shortened to just “Mo”. Poor kid...you’ll never figure out what your real name is.


This is Deb F's entry. I got to cuddle my brand-new baby neice at the weekend, she's totally adorable! papers and elements from Sandra Boddington's "Sweet Jane" kit, fonts are sweetheart script by Ronna Penner and SP-purkage




This is Mignonne's. She loved it so much that she even used the same kit!!















I am STILL laughing at this layout!!! What a great face!! Fun scraplift challenge! Kit is Shabby Princess' Shabby Smiles, ATC chipboard, Rhonna's frames from DWD and an unfortunate event font.






This sweet one is from Mimi:these are fun! credits: daniella Peuss pp & elements, taran conyers flowers, katie carlton alpha, and rhonna's & Nancie rowe-janitz inked overlay. fonts are: kaleigh & papyrus.





Don't you just LOVE this one?? "My two kids love to do everything together. It really came through during this home photoshoot. Journalling...
It is such a joy to see the love that the two of you share for each other.
You look forward to playing with each other and encourage each other to laugh. You’ll even go out of your way to do special things for each other. Like bringing a special toy. Or putting a pacifier into the other person’s mouth. Or making a point of sharing a favorite treat. Even the way you copy each other shows love. It’s not a compitition, it’s a sharing of experiences.
There is a special bond between the two of you that I pray continues. Stay true to each other. Support each other and encourage each other.

Fonts Used
: Edwardian Script
Elements/Extras
: Vintage Artistry papers, alphas by Becki, doodle by Becky McFadden and an unknown paper and doodle.

1 Comments:

Blogger MirandaLea said...

An adorable LO to lift!! I can't wait to get started. In the mean time...

You've been tagged!

9:53 AM  

<< Home