Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, January 16, 2006

SL #9 - UPDATED

Here's Miranda's entry: "Me" Credits: Kit is one I made called Vivid. Fonts are Courier,Technical, Cuckoo, Carpenter ICG, Heather, HansHand, Lucida Handwriting, Pegasus, and Korinna. Blogger won't upload any more pics, so I will get ht epic up later tonight

Ok, so Michelle just wowed me with this one. I clicked on a page in the digital gallery and blurred my eyes and waited for a layout to just pop off the page to me, and this was it!!

I clicked on it and knew why: First of all, the black and white picture just pulls you in as something "different". Then I saw all the word phrases and the angled papers and I was hooked!!!

This one will take doodles, photo manipulation, and THOUGHT for the journaling!! LOVE IT!!!

Here is the Gallery Thread from 2 peas that it is from: "Just Me"

Let's get to scrappin' and let's have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Here' s mine: I used All Gina Cabrera's Stuff: Shabby Cottage Paper Pack and Alpha from Digital Design Essentials, dymo label from Exhuberant, Decorative Scroll Stamp from Wallflower Kit and Butternut Background from Happy Girl. Fonts:Cluff Hallmark (So Girly and main journaling font), Sweetheart Script (for sewn on tag from Gina's Quirky Q & A), Girls are Weird, (Girly) Techno (Cell Phones), dirty headline ( excited) helvetica (Gymboree), Jot (Happy) Frivolous (Lip Stick).





MIchelle's entry: Papers are Jen Wilson snow fairy, Diva stamp by Dani, Stitched tag by Shabby princess (recolored of course) stamps/doodles from school girl crush collection. All fontwork by me :)





Janna's colorful entry: I made the BG's, frame, and the purple swrill. Other extra elements, Photo corner- Ronna Penner, "RED" letters- Cristi James, "LOVE" letters- Carrie Stephens







Mimi: Credits: Gina Millers blue suede shoes freebie (thanks)! inked edge overlay from NRJ, Rhonna's overlay and ann langpap's swirls from the January freebie. so many fonts: 4990810, french script, adria, scriptina, freebooter, ma sexy, dauphin, dear joe, fabulous 50's, marnie, dymo-font, pharmacy, girls are weird, monotype20, parade, lainie day, elephant, century gothic, georgia, typewriter, garamond...to name a few, hehe!








Steph:CREDITS: Jen Wilson - "Thankful" papers and staples Ronna Penner - Stitching FONTS:AL Sandra and P22 Typewriter











Trish Credits are:  All of the papers and ribbons are by Doris Castle from her Naturally Sweet kit and Moods Paper Stack. The Antiquated Swirl brushes are by Michelle Coleman and the rest is my own.












Michelle: Kit is  Brach by Amanda Rockwell available at Elemental Scraps. Font is Journaling hand. Virtural photographer was used on the photo.














Credits Papers: Jen Wilson (Passion Fruit), Page inked edges overlay and schmootzy frame: Nancie Rowe Janitz, Doodles: Angie Briggs (Flower) and Gina Cabrera (Heart), Fonts used are: Dymo Invers (‘obsessive’ & ‘pyjamas’), Problem Secretary (smarties text), Century Gothic (who am I), Times New Roman (?), Impact (My favourite…), DSP Box (I hate…), Don Semiformal (high heels), Monotype Corsiva (I do worry…), Tahoma (I have an…), and Andrew Script (I wish…)








Robyn's Entry: Patterned paper is from Ashley Olson's Jurassic Paper Pack. Doodles are Kathy Moore's freebies. Lots of fonts. TFL!









I feel so badly because I didn't write down the name of the woman who made this!! Please email me and let me know so I can properly credit you for this adorable layout! CREDITS: Everything is from CG Essentials' For the Boys kit. I used Atomic Cupcake's inking and wild tear actions on pretty much everything, VP on the photo.






Tracy made this ADORABLE page - don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?? She used Traci Sims' Winter White set from your-digital-dream.com.









I just smiled when I saw this layout of Katie's. The smile on this girl is so infectious!!! Katie says: I had so much fun doing this layout. It was a blast to try out so many different fonts, and I tried to use some that I haven't used before. This is a lift of Digi Scraplift #9 and you can see why someone would want to lift this design! The papers are from Ashley Olson's Candy Bits kit at Scrapbook Bytes, and the flourishes are also from Ashley at SBB. The fonts are: Attic, 2Peas Wild Child, 2 Peas Funky doodles, 2 Peas Goofball, 2 Peas DW Girlie Girl,AL Updated Classic, Artistamp Med., Batik Regular, Chocolate Box, & Dymo Font Invers - whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home