Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!

My Sweet Friend Shabby Miss Jenn tagged me...so I answer these questions and then I tag four other people!!!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Hmmm, I think I've had four jobs! LMAO. Let's see, my first job was working at my parent's furniture business doing invoices. Then I worked at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers every summer throughout High School and some of college, then when I graduated I still worked there. Finally I got out of fast food hell and worked at Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres, which was like getting out of the frying pan into the fire. We won't go into that job - even though I stayed 10, yes TEN years at it. Um, my fourth job is SAHM and Wife. Don't laugh - I told you I THOUGHT I had four jobs!!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Somewhere in Time, You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle and When Harry Met Sally. Oh - do we see a pattern? I love the Meg Ryan Romantic Comedies!!!!

Four places you have lived:
Santa Ana, CA, Mission Viejo, CA, Laguna Niguel CA and Lake Forest, CA. I see a pattern here! LOL

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Formula One Racing (Go Ferrari!!!!), Dirty Jobs, The Wiggles (I have a nearly 3 year old and I have a crush on Captain Feathersword - so sue me!! LOL!!) and anything on Discovery Channel!

Four places you have been on vacation:
Hawaii, Yosemite, Hearst Castle, Yellowstone

Four websites you visit daily:
Scrapbook-Bytes
Digital Design Essentials
Two Peas in a Bucket
Delphi Forums

Four of your favorite foods:
Wahoo's Teriyaki Chicken Bowl with Rice, no beans, Pizza, Pepsi, Pasta with anything!

Four places you would rather be right now:
Sleeping, scrapbooking, traveling, spending money

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Shabby Princess Kristie
Gina Miller
Carrie Stephens
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home