Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Thursday, January 05, 2006

SL of Sarah - #5 With Layouts


Hold on to your hat girls - but one of our very own is ScrapLift #5!!! I was surfing the gallery clicking on pages that drew my attention to them and not looking at the name purposely. I was drawn in by the extreme close up and the half crop of the picture. I HAD to know what this layout was saying!! I love the very thin black band around the picture and the paper choices. I have that kit but have never found the picture to use it! Her minimal journaling was perfect - you did not have to say ONE MORE WORD to know what this layout was saying!! Brava Sweet Sarah - you are the next Scrap Lift for us...Scraplift #5!!! If you want to do it again - you're more than welcome to - or just sit back and watch us sweat to make a great layout with yours as a model!!!!

Here is the link to it at 2 Peas so you can praise it if you wish:

Sarah's Layout

Here's her credits: Don’t you just love Jen Wilson’s amazing stuff: I hope I’ve done it justice here. Just had to scrap this picture of DS’s cheesy grin – the other side of his face was really grubby which made for this interesting cropping!! Thanks so much for looking Credits: Papers: Jen Wilson (Strawberry Patch) Fonts: Scriptina & Dear Joe



Here's mine! I really had a hard time finding the perfect papers and picture. I used Modscraps Kit "Hey You" and Ali's Cherish Paper. I really love the font Susie's Hand...and I'm overusing it - I know!! I have to slow down!! LOLOLOL!!









Credits go to: Patterned paper, red stitching, & flower is - Melany Violette Girl Sundress Kit.
Yellow background I colored, EXCITEMENT: Weltron Urban font, Journaling: Crappy Joe Font from DaFont website. Date: Punch Label font and "photo borders" are Shabby Princess Borders I (3 different ones all combined together).











This was fun.  Took care of EllaPeas challenge and this scraplift all in one! I used Gina Miller's Country Store kit.  One font is Scriptina and the other is a 2peas font, but for the life of me I can't remember which one!  If anyone recognizes it please let me know and I'll credit it!











Credits: Papers (slightly recolored) from Angie Briggs' Tomboy kit. Fonts are Century Gothic and MA Sexy.












This is Shabby Miss Jenn's inspired by Auntie Pea layout. I'm speechless. CREDITS: I used Dana Zarling's freebie papers..from awhile go...gingham ribbon and bow from Ronna Penner, "D" Tag from Julie Mead's "Love a Clown" kit, stitching on sides from Ronna Penner and swirly stitching from me, floral grungy frame made by me using brushes downloaded online, flowers...some are from Holly McCaig's blog..free...and also Taran's flowers from her freebie kit...and one from Jen Wilson's florist kit..fasteners are buttons from Ronna Penner's Victorian kit, pink brad by Bette Duganitz, Jen Wilson and Holly McCaig. Fonts-FG Amanda and Unnamed Melody TFL!! :)







This is a lift of AuntiePea for Susan's scraplift blog. It was the perfect inspiration to get me out of my post-holiday scrapping slump! :) It's not often I get a picture of just me and DD together, so I had to scrap this ASAP. Papers, tag and knotted ribbon from Gina Miller's GORGEOUS new Country Store paper and element packs at SBB. Petals and brad are from Gina's Pretty Petals and the decorative edge is also Gina's at SBB. File tab is from Gina's Deck the Halls kit. Frame and alpha stamps (happy) by Nancie Rowe Janitz at Scrapartist. Stitching is by Ronna Penner at Scrapadelic. Fonts are Susie's Hand and CK Bella. Thanks for looking!







Journaling reads: "I love the way you see the world in wide eyed Wonder!" Papers are from Andie Smith's "OH BOY" kit at The Digi Chick. Fonts are CK Print and CK Flourish. Katie the Scrapbook Lady. I was drawn to this layout by Katie because I'm also a quilter (even if I haven't picked up a needle in 3 years). I love the geometric shapes and the GREAT pic she chose. I wish I had pics like that but Melissa either is smiling or scowling and turning her head! LOL~





This is Melissa's layout: Credits: Papers, Vellum Tag - Gina Miller's Joy of Scrapping MudPie Kit (sbbytes) Book Plate, rivet - Jen Wilson's Grass Stains Elements (sbbytes) Stitching - Katie Pertiet's Messy Stitching (re-colored) DesignerDigitals Fonts - Stamp Act Jumbled (Title), President (Date)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said...

OMG! WHat a cool blog - just linked from One Sweet Spot and started reading! I am gonna have fun here! That LO is awesome, I have an awesome pic for it too and have been in a scapping slump! Thanks for the inspiration

6:00 AM  
Blogger MyEbella aka Kim said...

The first time I came to your blog...LOVE IT!

I think this will be my first for this challenge and I think I already have the perfect photo!!

Off to read around and see what the rules are!

This should help me get jump started to doing more pages!

Can't wait to get home and start scrapping!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home