Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

You're Gonna LOVE This One!!!!

Oh. My. Gosh. I saw this layout by Auntie Pea, and I just gasped. I have no idea what an "Effer Dare" is, but I have to look into that - cuz if it produces pages like this, I wanna see it!!

Here's the link with praise at 2peas: Auntie Pea's Effer Dare Here are the credits:

Special thanks to Helen (911mom) for glamming up my photo. :)
Other credits:
Jen Wilson - patterned papers & turquoise flower (fancy free kit), staple (festive joy kit
Katie Pertiet - File label, messy stitches
Ronna Penner - Blue stitching (flower & zig zags)
Nancie Rowe-Janitz - Fancy Shmootzy frame behind photo.

FONTS: Susie's Hand & Carpenter

Have FUN!!! I know this is going to be a HUGE challenge for me since I know nil about brushes!!! LOL



This is Sarah's Entry: Credits for Varramista are to Sandra Boddington (stroll in the park kit) for papers, alpha, corner flower brush, paper clip and to SweetnSassy Robin Carlton for the ribbon & tage (from her sugar cookies kit). Font is pinafore.








Toddlers are Infectious, Susan Credits:I used Mod Squads Hey You Kit, photoshop brushes and Ronna Penner's present from "Christmas on ICE" and stitches! Font:Susie's Hand







Still Crazy
Credits: papers and flower from Shabby Princess Shabby Tea Party. Corner twisty by Carrie Stephens from SBB Vintage Artistry (recolored). Font is Susie's Hand. , Amy







Love is Contagious Credits: Jen Wilson (paper from Signature 2) and Nancie Rwe Janitz (overlays from industrial grunge kit), Rachel Berger for the stitching and Taran Conyers for the flower.
Font is Ben Brown.,
Sarah







Danielle and Alex
I used Ashley Olsen's Retro Cool paper pack, Holly McCaig's pretty petals, and I made the frame and staples myself. Jegtif







My version of AuntiePea's EfferDare#1 layout, for Susan's scraplift blog. Papers, frame & tab are from Scrap Artists' Grateful kit, stitched heart is from DDE, and torn paper sction is from Atomic Cupcake. Stitching by Shabby Princess. Fonts are Jen Wilson's Boxed in Love & Susie's Hand. Photo effect is via VP. Thanks for looking!! "You have my heart"







Papers are Trish Jones, Vintage Artistry - Anna Aspnes, FotoFrames, Gigi font Laughter, Melanie







Credits: Background is Gina Miller "Back to Basics"; Papers, buttons, and flower are from Gina Miller's new "Uptown Girl" paper pack and element kit both available at SBB; sloppy borders are Gina Miller's from her Birthday Blitz kit; paperclip is from Gina Miller's new Esmeralda kit; tear by steph730; ribbon and bows by Ronna Penner "My friend Sue", Angie Wags







Donna
I call it "No Matter What". Donna used her "Precious Metals New Year" kit (I made a couple "extra" elements for this layout), and the font is LD Glorious by Lettering Delights. The journaling reads: "No matter what the end is, my life began with you. I know this love's forever, that's all that matters now, no matter what." I stole it from the lyrics of Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's "No Matter What" from his musical "Whistle Down the Wind." The bookplate in the corner reads, "Donna (heart) Chris"


The Scrapbook Lady ALSO set a new year's resolution to do more lifting (layouts, not weights LOL!) so she said that she was thrilled to find Our Digi Scraplift blog. I'm honored that she's taking the trip with us!! :-) CREDITS: Jen Wilson Signature 3 Papers. Holly McCaigs flowers (freebies on her blog!) Nancie Rowe Janitz shmootzy frames from scrapartist. Stitches from Gina Miller at Scrapbook Bytes. Shabby Princess Staple from Signature Collection.Font is Susie's Hand.

Lindsay did a scraplift that I am in LOVE with the colors and the stitching on the photo. I also like her slightly rubbed off looking "F"!!! Credits for this one are: Everything from Forget Me Not by Scrap Artist and Jen Wilson except for Stitches from Dani Mogstad's Vintage Valentine from Design by Dani (recolored).


I love the choices that Kelly made with the papers - they look so soft and comfy - like the flannel pajamas her adorable Tyler had on!!! I Love the photo frame too!!! I think it's a brush, right Kelly? CREDITS: Paper from MOD Christmas kit, snowflakes by Michelle Coleman, stitching by Gina Miller, Shabby Border by Shabby Princess. Fonts are Vintage Typewriter and Susie's Hand.


I love what Steph has done with this layout. it has such "feel" to it. Great JOB!!!!!! CREDITS:
Jen Wilson Designs - 3 papers; stitched tab; words me, pretty, and simple; and flower (mainly from her Signature collections)
Steph Krush - Digital Paper Tearing - new torn heart edge overlay (yellow flower paper is by Jen Wilson)
Shabby Princess - staples
Ronna Penner - Scrapbook-Elements - stitching
Tere Art - stamps

JOURNALING FONT:
AL Simplicity


Sarah Jones entry. Oh I am in love with those baby blues too!!!!!!

Credits:

Gina Cabrera: background paper, navy blue paper,and paper used for large heart, stitching, overlay, knotted ribbon

Holly McCaig: flowers

Shabby Princess: paper used for small heart

Carrie Stephens: photo corner (recolored)

Ali Folendore: brad used in large flower

Steph Krush (steph730): paper tearing

myself (Sarah Jones): "N" alpha, brad used in small flower

Virtural Photographer used on the photo, mostly to try and hide all the drool he had on his face

fonts: 2Peas Blocks Little Words(I), 2Peas Ditzy(love), CK Cursive (your), SP TOby Unleashed (baby), Susies Hand (blues)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Susan, how can I get into this digital scrapbooking? I have so many pictures and I hear this is easier than regular scrapbooking. HELP!!!!!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Will you be home Sat? that is my day off. i have a wedding to go to but will have time to chat before the reception.

As for Derek? He'll be here in March for our marriage prep. I'd love for you to meet him. He's the most wonderful supportive and spectacular guy ever. He's a youth minister in NC!!! (Methodist, not Catholic)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home