Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Another Great Layout (Updated with Layouts)!!

I'm so excited that many of you decided to take this journey with me! I love seeing your layouts come into my mailbox. I'm waiting another day or so to pick up any remaining layouts and I'll post them into that blog entry all together so we can see what each other has done and maybe learn a trick or two!!

Each SL will have it's own blog entry - so when you come back to see yours posted, scroll down until you find the LO you lifted and your layouts will be posted within that blog entry. That way we can keep a little bit of order in our world!

See Layout HereYou will need to scroll down her blog to the best and brightest layouts.


SL #2 comes from Lisa at 2 peas. This layout is an entry she made for the Best and Brightest Contest 2006 and I was WOWWED by her entries - but this one caught my eye for more than a few reasons. She designed the kit she used, and it is called "Old World Charm". Get it here on 1.23.06 - and on that day it will be FREE!!!!!

Okay- on to why I think this layout is scrapworthy: I LOVE layouts that use more than one or two pictures - cuz I have an especially hard time pulling that off. I love the rich colors, the placement of the photos at an angle and disappearing underneath torn papers. I am really working on my journaling - so the large space for journaling is a dream come true for me! I enjoy the use of stickers and the Monogram of her name.

So...here we go!! Same rules - do a total pixel by pixel SL with papers and embellishments of your choice, or use it as an inspiration and a springboard for your own layout. Email me at digiscraplift at yahoo dot com with your take on the SL Challenge, and when I get them, I'll post them all at once in this blog entry.

Have fun my scrappin' Chicks!! :-)

Here are the layouts I have so far:

This one is done by Donna. Credits: Donna used Erica Shoemaker's "Christmas in July" kit. The fonts are all from Lettering Delights: CK Paris, CK Monogram, LD Antique, and LD Artsy! I LOVE this layout - it feels like home - a cozy warm flannel shirt on a cold day! The pictures are great and the kit choice is perfect!








This one is mine. I chose to do a scrap inspiration instead and use the photostrip and large picture - but I think that's where the similarities stop! LOL!! Credits: I used Jen Wilson's Apple Blossoms Papers and Elements.












This next layout is called "Little Dreamer" and it's by Tracy. Credits: Tracy used Touch of
Home paper pack by Ashley Olsen. I ADORE this picture of who I assume is her daughter Danielle. The slight desaturation and then highlighting of the blue in her sweater and eyes make for a great impact and matches so well with the shabby backgrounds she chose. LOVE IT!!








Here's Sarah's entry - called "Let's Hide: Credits: Nearly everything is from Traci Simms's Berry Smashing kit (papers, ribbon, crochet, tag, string closure), but I've also used Shabby Princess' Shabby Stitches. Font is Pig Pen (Lettering Delights). I can't resist a peek a boo child!!!









Credits: Papers are from Vintage Study kit by Monique van Bekkum aka jomi. Font is Marydale. The bold colors are so great and the journaling - well it really touched my heart!!!













This next layout is by Eva: All elements by Shelly Chua - Hazy Dazy Days. :)
















And here we have Patty Anne's: Papers & various kit items - Purple Haven by Amy Teets at 3S, Stitches by Gina Miller, Atomic Cupcake actions - Chipboard & Gel, Fonts: Script, Monal Lisa Solid and Ronna Penner's Blackjack.


This is Christine's rendition of Lisa's LO. I love the rich colors!!! credits:
papers, ribbon, brad and buttons - Burgundy and Blue Kit by Arvita Mott at digitalscrapbookpages.com
zig-zag stitching - Purity Kit by Dedicated2Digital at digitalscrapbookpages.com, straight stitching - unknown, photo corner - Dana Zarling, Vintage Artistry Kit, scrapbook-bytes.com, fonts - century gothic, cheapskate fill


This is Gina Miller's entry - I LOVE the colors she chose and she's such a cutie!!!! CREDITS:Kit & alpha clips: Ashley Olson (kit is called "Trendsetter".) Stitch by Katie Pertiet. Sequined flowers by me (Gina Miller). White brad by Ali Folendore. Paper strips by Gina Cabrera. Fonts are 4990810, Jot (Ronna Penner) and Susie's Hand.





Sarah Jones - aren't cats just so funny??? I love the photo strip too!

Credits all to Gina Cabrera...mostly from Forever Grateful kit.

Paper tearing by Steph Krush (Steph730)

Fonts are 2Peas Tasklist and Mirielle.

VP used on the photos

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Nelson said...

I love the idea you have going here! I will definetly play along and will send you my scraplift layout soon.

I have added you to my blog links and I will feature this blog when I post my layout.

Hope you will visit me at http://scrapbooklady.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I have this one done now too! I am posting on my blog as well as emailing you! Love this!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home