Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, November 27, 2006

Scraplift #36 is Angela Powers and is OH SO SWEET!! UPDATED




I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout of Angela's!! I saw it's thumbnail in the gallery and I had to see what it was all about. The picture makes it tremendous, but just the sweet little journaling and the angled torn papers turn this from a good layout to a great one!! I especially like the doodle swirls that look like it could be ribbons or it could be a doodle and the little flowers and the ribbon! I am going to have a lot of fun doing this one and I hope you join me!

You can leave Angela some lovin' here:

Sweet Baby Kisses

I read further in Angela's description and saw that it was a lift of Melissa's sweet little layout too!! I can't wait to see what other interpretations come out of this and Melissa's!

Here's the original layout:




you can leave her some love too here:

Silliness

===
On to the lifts!!!! I was so happy to see so many of you do the lift with me!!!

Here's mine:


I went really bold with this one - and Shabby Princess's Studio Chic is the perfect Kit for bold yet still so beautiful!!!

This is a layout for my sister in law Ann Marie. She has three boys and she has had a really rough life. I just wanted to let her know how much she's loved and admired for her strength in raising her boys in such a tumultuous life...

My FIL was here and let me download some pictures of the family and these were in his bunch!

Credits:
Shabby Princess, Studio Chic
Lucy Marino, Stitches
fonts: mail stamp and backtalk
tears by Atomic Cupcake

This sweet layout is by Rachel.



I have to admit I had a little tear in my eye when I saw her little baby boy sick! She did a great job making the layout just great!! I love how she framed the picture area with a big messy stitched frame! The colors are bold and fun and journaling so touching! Great layout on such a hard subject!

Credits: Journaling reads: Poor little dude! You have been so sick since you started going to daycare. It makes me feel awful, but you love going anyway! Pink eye was particularly bad because you couldn't open your eyes in the morning and really got scared.

Credits: Back in Black- Fun by Amanda Rockwell, Distressed Alpha by Christine Smith
Font: KGD Holly

This one by PrincessJoyce is so wonderful!!!


The soft muted colors work perfectly with the black and white photo. What I love most about this layout is the beautifully delicate lacy flowers!! They just make this layout so sweet and feminine! Im also in love with her stitching!!! Great job!!!!!!!

Credits:
Papers & Elements from Make a Wish by Sausan Designs available at Scrapbookgraphics.
Flower stamp from Mindy Terasawa.
Tags & button by Misty Mareda.
Cream flower by Michelle Coleman.
Round white stitches from Karen Hunt.
White ribbon by Ashley olson.
Brown paper tear by Kimberly Giarrusso.
Hand drawn stitching by Donna Doherty.
Cross stitching by Jana.

This fun layout comes from Lisa.



I think that picture is so adorable and you can tell they are having so much fun! What I really like about this layout is the jewels and the rope of flowers around the background. There is so much visual interest on this layout - makes it look like I want to reach out and touch it!! Great job Lisa!!!

Credits: Title: Callum and Grandma...
Layout created with Michelle Colemans Gypsy Rose Kit

This one is from Jen Caputo!



This one made me smile when I saw it - I think that picture is just in my top 10 delightful pictures of Moms and babies!

The colors are so bright and bold and I love the stitching! It really makes the layout so textural. I think I love most the tiny touches that she put in - the tiny "BLESSED" circle, the tab, the hat pin, the eyelets!!

She says this about her layout: I took this pic of my best friend and her baby this past week and when I saw the layout Susan had chosen for the digi lift this week I had to play along!!!

Credits
Everything is from Holly McCaig's A Colorful Fall kit available at PDW except the alpha and paint brushes which are by Michelle Coleman and the swirly shape brushes which are by Shawna Clingerman.

This sweet layout comes from Mary.


I really love that picture and how sweet they both look! My favorite part of this layout is the element cluster - the way she used different pieces and pasted them on a journaling badge and then tying it with the hat pin. Very sweet colors! Great Job Mary!

My ds and dd he has a heart of gold, sometimes. LOL

Credits:
Cozy Kit by Carrie Stephens
Michelle Pearson-Tinted Sepia Action
Vera Lim-Not your Oridanary Christmas-Word Art, Pin and Pinned tags
Joy to the world "White Tag" by Ashley Olsen

This wonderful layout comes from shamz17.



I really adore this little face!!! Such a cute picture! I really like the element cluster with all those wonderful bows and I think what I like the most about it is the way she did the title and how all the swirlies just tie everything in together!!

Credits:
Miss Mint Candy Fairway ricrac/bow,
Miss Mint Blue Lavender edge,
TSIMS stitches/twill,
Christine Nash Daydream brad/swirly,
MCO mini tag,
DebF white flower
WA So Thankful-recolored by Heather Ann Designs.Fonts: Angelina & Ribbon Happy.

I love Sunshine06's (sorry, don't know your name :-() take on the lift.



The colors are absolutely pefect and that picture is just so precious!!!!! I really love how she kept this relatively simple to let that picture speak for itself!!! The buttons are really cute too!!! You done good girl!!! :-)

Credits:

Paper tear by Steph, foam stamp action by Atomic Cupcake, buttons from Lisa Whitney, everything else from Miss Mint's Cinnamon Tea kit.

This layout by Karen is SOOO much fun!



Like Lisa's there is SOOO much visual interest and wonderful things to look at!!! I especially like the ribbon flowers and how everywhere you look there's another beautiful flower. The picture is awesome as always and the colors just perfect! Brava Karen!!!!!

Credits: *~ PAPERS and ELEMENTS from Nostalgia No. 4 by Jen Wilson *~
Other items from:
Flourished Stamps by Jen Wilson (part of 29 & Co. element bundle)
Lil Flowers by Jen Wilson (part of 29 & Co. element bundle)
Jewel from Meaning 2 by Jen Wilson
Screw from Scrap Street Hardware Store by Jen Wilson
Pressed Flower by Sausan Designs
Classic Beauty Flowers, Ribbon Flowers and Loopy Lace by Amy Martin
Ribbon Circle by Becky Vosburg
Sheer Ribbon by Ronna Penner
Zig Zag Stitching by Gina Miller
Font = Porcelain

This one is from Lori:



I really love the bold colors of this layout - and the picture of her son Noah is just priceless!!! I especially love that flower and the cute title!!!

Lori says: "My son Noah, who thought that wearing a hamster ball and sunglasses looked pretty cool... LOL!

Sunshiny Day kit by Saskia Bokkers, Alpha and stitching by Miss Mint, Drop shadow Actions by Traci Murphy and wild tear action by Atomic Cupcake"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny! I had it on my list to scraplift this in the near future... I will link ya when I do!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home