Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Scraplift #31 Is Circles of Fun!! UPDATED

For your scrapping pleasure, I offer this next layout by Shari Barnes. I have always loved her style and this layout is no different. I know that she did it as an ad challenge at Designer Digitals, and here's the link: Here is the link to the ad challenge: http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=10393&cat=503

You can give her original layout love here:
Fall Pumpkin Patch
Shari says this about her layout: "I took so many pics during this pumpkin patch trip, but for some reason wanted to scrap this one by itself. Layout was done using an Ad Challenge at Designer Digitals by Kellie Mize. Credits: Circles by Kellie Mize at Designer Digitals, Doodles by Susan McCormack at Digital Design Essentials.

What I love about Shari's layout is that it is so pure - so simple and yet so colorful and interesting at the same time. It's a hard line to stand between too busy for simple and too simple for looking finished. Did that make sense?? LOL - Anyways, I hope you love this lift as much as I do and as always, I will upload any layout that I receive to the blog on Sunday night!

On a general note, if you ever send me a layout and you don't see it on Sunday with the others PLEASE link it to me so that I can put it where it belongs! I'm human and often make mistakes and I'd hate to have left someone's beautiful work out unintentionally!! Thank you for all your support and let's have some fun lifting Shari!!!

Just so no one gets confused, I have the descriptions underneath each lift. It looks a lot neater to have everything centered, so I'm trying this for a while!! I was so tickled to see these layouts come to my inbox!!! Without further ado...the lifts:

This is my scraplift of Shari Barnes for the digi-scraplift blog! Again, I felt that this layout was so pure and perfect that I had a really hard time going out of the box and doing anything different at all. I really really really loved it, so I changed nothing really! LOL

Everything is by me except for the doodles, which are Susan McCormacks - available at digital design essentials, and Holly's "All that Pops" photo action from PDW.

This is Wendy's layout. Oh my gosh when I saw this I just giggled outloud. It is ADORABLE!!! Credits: it: Alyssa's Dreamcatcher by Lucy Marino; Alpha: Pieces of Me-Sentimental by Meredith Fenwick; Font: PeaNeffer

This sweet little layout comes from Deb. I just adore the picture!!!! She says this, "This layout was created for Scraplift #31 from the Scraplift with Pachimac Blog. The original layout for the scraplift was created by Shari Barnes. Journaling reads: I love this photo of you with Mia. Just two girlfriends sitting on a bench sharing a chat and some laughs. I hope that as you grow, you will share more laughs, more tears, more secrets, just the way that true girlfriends should. Paper and elements (flowers re-colored) by Nikki Painter available soon at The Digi Shoppe; leaf brush by endless rain; font mistral


This adorable layout is by Robin. I just LOVE the angle and the adorable picture she chose, and my personal favorite about this is the fact that she used circles everywhere to keep the theme! She says, "Credits:
Dani Mogstad "Vintage Valentine" available at designbydani.com. Letter A is from Dani's This Love CD:) AC Inked Action, Traci Murphy Drop Shadows "Thanks for looking!


This layout is by Sharon, ksharonk at the forums. She did this at the same time the original was done - great minds think so alike!!!! I love the absolute JOY in the faces of this layout!!!! Sharon says, I LOVE this week's Ad Challenge ... here's a quick layout before I head off to work! TFL, Sharon. [Photo by Cathy's family, edited by me.] Ad Challenge freebie by Kellie Mize, at DesignerDigitals. Font: Avante."


Melissa joins us with a fun layout about her DS swinging. I love the bold playful colors and alpha!!! She says, "This is for Susan's Digi-Scraplit Blog. Just a fun picture of my youngest swinging in the backyard. Thanks for looking! Credits: Everything Silly Boy Play All Day by Shabby Princess Fonts: High Strung & Times New Roman


Karen's precious layout is offered next. I adore the soft colors and I love the way she stitched down the circles. Karen says, "Scraplift Blog Challenge: lift of Shari Barnes’ “Fall Pumpkin Patch” LO ColorPop #3 Photo Action by Michelle Pearson at Scrapbook-Bytes
Alpha Brushes by Meredith Fenwick at Scrapbook Graphics
Frame around journaling from Joy by Amanda Rockwell (used Michelle Pearson’s Stitch Action on it)
Stitching from Forever by Amanda Rockwell
Gentle by Amanda Rockwell at Sweet Shoppe Designs
(part of A Mother’s Love Collection)
Atomic Cupcake Crumple Action
Font = HansHand

Journaling = Treasures can be found by anyone seeking it. And you are certainly one girl who is always on the lookout for fun little things to investigate with your little fingers. This double-slide at this playground is one of your favorite places to climb around and you never fail to rummage underneath it.

This gorgeous layout is Rona's entry: "My SIL at 8 months. I promised I wouldn't scrap this pic, but I couldn't resist. I "protected" her by not including her face. LOL! :D kit - Pocketful of Posies by Amy Bleser and Paula Duncan at Sweet Shoppe Designs, ripped frames - by Kim Hill, word art - by Katie Pertiet, fonts - KGD Kimberly Script, JW Pencil Loops

1 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

WOW! So coooool to be chosen for the scraplift this week! I feel so honored! :-) Here is the link to the ad challenge (with the freebie circles too): http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=10393&cat=503.

Can't wait to see everyone's lifts! :-)

Thanks again! You made my day!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home