Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, November 13, 2006

Scraplift #34 is the Fabulous Kay Miller & Mary Fran!!! UPDATED

I was groggily surfing the galleries this past week and my eye perked up when I saw this adorable little snowman...and then it hit me: CHRISTMAS SEASON IS REALLY HERE!!!! I absolutely adore this time of year, so when I saw this, I got so very happy. Then I read further on and it's one of my favorite designers - kay Miller who did the layout. The topper was when I found out who designed this kit: Mary Fran!!! I really adore her layouts and I was so freaking excited to see that she was designing kits now.

Go look at her fun stuff: Nitwit Collections

Anyways, back to this layout. I love that Kay used 3 pictures and I loved the way she turned them sepia and made them white on the edges. Then those super sweet papers and elements!! I really love the placement of everything and the soft muted tones of this layout. I am not good at soft and muted - so we'll see how I lift this one!!

This is what Kay says about her layout: Oh I do love how this layout turned out! But how could you possibly go wrong with a cute kit like this!! This kit is SO me!! I love everything about it!! Anyway these are some picture I took of Kaylea last year in the little bit of snow we had. I turned them semi sepia to better match those cute little snow guys!!!


Credits: Frost 'n Flakes by Mary Fran at NitWit Collections. ( A must have kit in my opinion!)

I hope you join me in lifting this wonderful Kay Miller/Mary Fran Creation!!!

Snow Fun!!

===
So here are the amazing layouts!!! Thank you for joining me ladies!!!!

Here's mine!
I tried a little photo shoot outside looking to get the Christmas photo for our Christmas Card - and while I think they're adorable - I don't think we've found it yet...I'll keep trying.

Meanwhile, I fell in absolute LOVE with this kit by Mary Fran, Holly Days - and I didn't even know she was designing!!! It's available at http://www.nitwitcollections.com - along with some other great kits that I will soon own!!!

I couldn't replicate the soft sepia type photos and the way this blended so well together - but I took the layout design and lifted that.

I need to master soft!!! LOL!

This adorable layout is by Marlies. I adore this pic and the cute polka dots!! Mary says: my dd making her own wish {shrug} only she knows.
Credits:
Candy Fairway Kit by MissMint of peppermint creative
Alphas by Michelle Coleman
How sweet is this one?? Amanda Jane really captured the muted look that kay made in her layout - bravo!

Credits:
all papers, frame and alpha by Tracy Ann (Shabby Set)
big quirky stitches by Jackie Eckles
metal studs and tag by Jen Wilson
ribbon by Shabby Princess
anchor and beads by Saxon Holt
font: CK script

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home