Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, November 06, 2006

Scraplift #33 Is Jodi!! UPDATE

Our new scraplift is by Jodi and when I saw this layout it went IMMEDIATELY into my favorites. Upon reading further I realized that this was a scraplift of Tali B - one of the first ladies we lifted here - so it was fitting that I was attracted to it!! LOL!!

Tali's layout is here:

Tali's Original Layout

Jodi says this about her layout:

I've loved this LO of Tali's forever, and finally scraplifted it. Thanks so much for the inspiration Tali!!

Journaling reads:
Lydia, you are a pretty happy go lucky little girl that laughs easily and gives a smile with no problem. But now that you are learning about telling jokes and making people laugh, you are so silly! Knock-knock jokes are a great trick for getting you to smile a ‘real’ smile when I’m trying to take your picture, and the other day you told me your first real joke: “Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9!” I love to hear your laugh and I love the little jokes you tell! Keep smiling, keep laughing, and keep being Happy!


Credits - Everything from Designer Digitals:
Tiki Beach Boy kit
Plainly Negative Brushes & Stamps
Quote freebie by Katie Pertiet
DoodleDo Frames
Tie Fastners
White Digital Stitches
Simply Sealed
Sunroom Flowers
Beachy Flowers
flower brad from Sunroom Kit

I just love this layout. The colors are so striking - the pictures perfect and the embellishments are just right. Jodi is one of my favorite artists...and I have SO MANY of hers in my favorites!! I hope you join me and lift this wonderful layout - and go give her some lovin'!!!!

Laugh As Much

======
Oh wasn't this a fun one??? I really loved playing with this one - in fact, it took me until FRIDAY to get it done. I just kept changing papers, then pics, then elements. FINALLY it came together and I'm quite proud of it!!!



My credits: I used Sara Carling's In The Rough elements
Holly Jolly Kit from The digichchick for the yellow background
Lucy Marino - Photo corner Stitches from digiscrapshak

Next is this gorgeous layout made by Brown Eyed Girl, with Lisa Whitney's "A Beautiful Mess". The pictures are just so engaging and the colors are so beautiful!! Credits: Used A Beautiful Mess Kit by Lisa Whitney (LOVE THIS KIT!!)
Stitches by Gina Miller
Doodle Frame by Gina Cabrera
Flower Fastener by Corina Neilsen
Magno Words by Traci Sims
Film Frames by Holly McCaig


Quote is: I am unwritten, the pen is in my hand, ending unplanned - Natasha Beddingfield.

Next is this adorable layout by Lila. I love the fun pictures and the beautiful flower!!! Credits: Kit: AmsDigiScraps "The Gazebo"
Font: Artistik


Just some photos of DD2 brushing her teeth. Warning – you may see even more pictures of her w/her toothbrush….I just think she’s too cute and I took plenty of photos lol.


This layout by Karen made me totally giggle - babies with toothbrushes are SOOOO cute!! The soft colors are great too!!! Credits:
Scraplift Blog Challenge: justmp’s (Jodi) “Laugh as Much as You Want” LO, which was a SL of TaliB’s “By Your Side” LO
Pop Rocks Photo Action by Michelle Pearson
Alpha Brushes by Katie Pertiet
Swirl outline from Yeah Baby by Fee Jardine at theDigiChick
PAPERS and ELEMENTS from Dreamer by Vera Lim
Atomic Cupcake Actions
Font = Barbara Hand


Finally we have Princess Joyce's wonderful take on the layout. The journaling is so touching!!!! Credits: Papers & elements by Michelle Coleman.
Stitches from SA_Celebration kit.
Negative by MissMint.
Fonts: Carbonated Gothic & AnkeCalligraph.


Journaling:
You both came to our
lives unexpectedly. We
weren't ready to have you
but the moment we saw your
faces we knew that you were
blessings from up above.
We couldn't even imagine
our lives without you.
If we'll have to choose
we wouldn't have it any
other way. You gave up
immeasurable happiness
that no one can ever
give us. You continue
to shower us love
everyday single day.
We continue to thank
God because you are
part of our lives.


Love,
Mom & Dad

THis cute layout is from Amanda Jane: credits:

Papers and 'dance' word by Tracy Ann (random color)
frame freebie by Eve Recinella
Ribbons by Amy Martin
negative frame and flowers by Holly McCaig (Goodbye to Summer)
inking from DDK by Nancie Rowe Janitz
font: pea Lyndal

DOn't you just want to squeeze these little toes???? Poster: Manda says: Well - this is a lift of a lift! TaliB did a LO here: http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=5907&cat=500&ppuser=169 and then JodiPerry lifted it and it was featured on the Digiscraplift Blog!!! Here is Jodie's rendition: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=24556


Credits:
Background Paper - Kristi Nerness - Whhoo Do You Love kit
Stripe Paper and star, flower, doodle, and cardboard piece - Holly McCaig - SupahStar kit
Sequin elements - Amy Martin
Polaroids - MandaBean!
Fresh Barcode and the tie fasteners - Katie Pertiet - DD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's mine!!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=40447&nocache=1

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home