Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, October 30, 2006

Scraplift #32 is Cupcake Yummy!!! UPDATED



The next Scraplift is KeelyB!! I've had this in my favorites for a few weeks and I just kept coming back to it and loving it more and more. So, when I looked in my favorites again this morning, I made my decision - this is the lift for the week!!!

I absolutely LOVE the pictures and how she used the photo actions on them (I just purchased them last week and they're WONDERFUL. You can get them at Purty Pics - POP under Holly McCaig)

I'm LOVING chipboard letters and stamping, so that also brought my eye to this one. I love the colorful stitching and the awesome cupccake lettering and the sweet little touch of using a popsicle stick!!!

You can find her original layout here:

Cupcake

Go give her some lovin' - and start picking out pictures with me to do this lift!!!! If you have a few extra moments, go into her gallery and peek - she's got some really great unique layouts in there too!!!!

--------

This one is my scraplift. These pictures are really special to me and I'm glad that such a sweet layout was available for me to lift!! LOL!! Credits:
Heather Ann's November Gold Member Kit Thankful for the kraft background dark
Gina Cabrera's Kraft Essentials Paper Pack for the light background and stitches from Delightful with orange and green color overlays
Bette Duganitz' Harvest Kit - embroidered leaves
Atomic Cupcake Chipboard letter Actions


This one is from Rona. I love her take on the lift and the awesome pictures she chose to use! Journaling reads:This year’s Halloween was particularly noteworthy:
1. Instead of going out for trick-or-treat, we had our very first Halloween party!
2. This was the first year Mama didn’t buy any costumes for us!
3. We had personalized loot bags filled with treats!


black paper, ricrac - Give Me Something Sweet to Eat by the Sweet Shoppe Designs Team
sequins - by Sandra Boddington at SSD
stamped alpha - by Xquisite Designs
glowing ghost - Halloween Mega Kit at Deco-Pages
BOO alpha - This Love Glitter by Dani Mogstad
photo prongs - All Hallow's Eve by Kim Smith at SDK
font - KGD Amber Print

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home