Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Monday, October 09, 2006

Scraplift #29 Is the Pick of the Patch!! UPDATED

When I saw this layout in the gallery, I knew this had to be the next scraplift. I think Gina accomplished something that I really want to perfect: the layout that is clean and designerly with a touch of graphic, yet uses tasteful embellishments! I was immediately drawn to the FABULOUS flower and then I noticed the little notches and how the journaling followed those notches!! Everything about this layout is appealing! I hope you love this layout as much as I do, and I hope that you join me in lifting the fabulous Gina Miller's Pumpkin Patch!

Here is the original layout's address - go give her some more lovin' if you already haven't!

Pumpkin Patch

CREDITS: Papers from Andrea Burns' "Golden Glory" kit at The Digi Chick. Sketch template by Pattie Knox. Sequince by Shannon Carlson. Stitches are my own. Tied ribbons (re-colored) by Tali Braxton. Marketplace tag & photo corner by Corina Nielsen. Little flowers by Amy Martin. Paint by Michelle Coleman. Fonts are John Doe and LD Spring Shiver.

Here are the layouts I've received so far. I know a lot of you said you were going to do it, so perhaps they're on their way! LOL!!

I really loved doing this layout. I kept finding new things to put on, then take off, then change the colors, then the backgrounds and if I had saved everything I did - I'd probably have 5 layouts!! LOL!! Here's my credits. I used TONS of things from different artists:


Background and small flowers from Shabby Princess - Autumn Chic
Felt button corner and flowers - Shabby Princess - Autumn Chic
Button threads - Shabby Princess BlueBell Road
Butterfly Pieced and Photo Mats from backgrounds of Gina Cabrera/Heather Ann Sweet and Spicy Kit
Faux diamonds from Gina Miller's Funky Flowers
Staples from Gina Cabrera - Twist of Lime
Inked Edge from Shabby Princess


Font is CK Friend for the title, Century Gothic for the journaling which reads: There are times when I look at you and I see you grown up. That thought scares me and excites me at the same time. I am looking forward to the woman you will be...but for now I just want to enjoy you as my girl.


This is Karen's adorable entry. I laughed out loud when I first saw it cuz it's just so CUTE!!! My daughter was the leg girl too!! The swoosh with the flower was so great too!!! Karen 's credits can be found here:

Brush Stroke by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Alpha Brush by Michelle Coleman
Staple from Country Chic by Janel Krestchman
Ana by Lauren Grier at Sweet Shoppe Designs[/url]
Font = CK Marissa


Journaling = This photo shows your true nature. From the start you’ve always had a slouched position whether it be in your high chair, the stroller or even in one of our laps. And many times you would work your leg out from under the table.


This one is so cute!!! I love the look on her little boy's face and those flowers and colors are so perfect for the layout!!!! I LOVE the sweet little touch of buttons on the title!! This is also Amandas first scraplift with us - welcome!!!! She says about her layout: Hi this is my first time scraplifting from your blog. I think I will go back and lift some of the older ones. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks to Gina too.
 
Credits:
orange paper, red paper, large flower, glass gelly and ribbon from Mindy Terasawa (Cozy Autumn)
brown paper - Amanda Rockwell
little flowers - Gina Miller
wholy moly pattern - Karen Hunt
cardboard - Michelle Underwood
old world tag - Corina
tied ribbon - Tandika
paint - Michelle Coleman and Meredith Fenwick
button - Ronna Penner
alpha Kimberly Giarruso

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home