Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Just Discovered Ms. Scraplift #25...UPDATED

...and OH My God!! This lady has some SERIOUS talent here!! I was browsing the digishoptalk's forums and I came across a thread talking about Sal...and I just had to click on the link. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY with her sense of color, artistic capabilities and the knack for the perfect picture combined with the perfect papers and kit. I did not see one layout that wasn't great!! I don't think that I have ever seen any of her layouts. Makes me even more determined to dig deep into people's layout galleries even MORE!!

So, it was really hard to pick one, but I knew she HAD to be the next scraplift. She will challenge me to release my doodle - artsy side that is itching to get out but I don't know how to let her out!! I have chosen her "Stillness" layout.

You can give her some lovin' and see all the credits here:

SalRosselli's Stillness Layout

I got a few emails of people who said that this layout was so perfect that they didn't think they could do it justice...so I applaud Buge, who did send in her lift! I thought it was really intricate myself and feel that I did it justice, but it's in no way as artistic as Sal did. I KNOW others of you HAD to have tried to lift this - if you did - PLEASE share it!!! I'll put them right up!!

All I can say is Sal, you're one of a kind and it looks like people can't replicate what you do!! What a compliment!!!

Here's the layouts I did get:


This is mine. It really made me stretch because I'm not the doodly artistic type - I strive to be more graphic and simple...so this was a REAL stretch for me...Credits: I didn't try to copy it, but use it as a scrap inspiration - cuz hers was just too good!!!!

I love this picture of my daughter and have scrapped it before - but had to do it again!!! Enjoy and TFL

Gina Cabrera:
Doodles for Asher Kit butterfly doodle, picture frame doodles
BookBag Essentials for the tag
Shabby Shack: pink text paper and measuring tape ribbon
Delightful stitching
DayDreams for pink ribbon
MonoPack Essentials Cranberry Collection for background of journaling and inked edged paper (atomic cupcake inked edges)

This next one is by Buge:

I love climbing mountains. Somebody took this photo of me while I was staring at one of the peaks of the mountain that we're climbing.
The journaling is Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken.

Credits:
De La Lune Paper Pack and Elements by Kimberly Giarrusso available at PureScrapability
Missy Anne Alpha Pack by Kimberly Giarrusso (darkened a little) available at PureScrapability
Inked Edges Overlay by Nancie Rowe Janitz (re-colored)
Digi Supply Closet - Paint Brush by Meredith Fenwick
Old Photo Corners by Marsha Zepeda
Fonts: Porcelain and Vaguely Repulsive

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hey you, I'm settling into North Carolina and with Disneyland no where around am considering Digi scrapping. Can ya drop me an email and suggest some software (I have a PC not a mac if that helps)????

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout as always, Susan!! You always inspire me!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home