Digi-Scraplift Fun with Pachimac

Coming January 7th - a whole new twist to the scraplift blog...there will be prizes, and special designer spotlights...don't miss out on our first one...it will be shabby-licious!!!!!!

Name:
Location: California

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scraplift # 22 is Kathleen4444 -UPDATED

This layout, "Chloe on the Rocks", by Kathleen is simply AMAZING to me. I don't know if it's those divine pictures, the colors, or the font work - whatever it is that makes this layout SHINE is just fabulous!!!

This is actually a scrap lift of one of the fantabulous Shabby Miss Jenn's layouts - so that makes this kind of a scrap lift of a scrap lift. Either way - it's fabulous on it's own merits.

Here's where you can find Kathleen's at scrapbook bytes:

Chloe on the Rocks

Here is the layout she scrap lifted of SMJ's:

Charming

Are you ready?? Let's scrap!!!!!!

Here are the lifts I have so far:

This is the layout by Shabby Miss Jenn that started it all! She says, "Just LOVE this kit from Scrapartist! Just scrapped about our dd being charming even though she lacks her two top teeth now! LOL"

Fonts-Satisfaction, Century Gothic

Chipboard "C" by Shabby Princess, eyelet by Gina Cabrera, pink rhinestone by Miss Mint.

Journaling-Even with two front teeth missing, you are still one extremely charming little girl. Now you are talking with a lisp so every time you say the β€œs” sound, it comes out as β€œth” sound instead. This is the cuuutest thing in the world. Not only are you cute but you are so darling. Your personality is continually changing and you are just evolving into a charming little being. A sweet little cute funny spontaneous princess.


So, I loved this one so much I did it twice! LOL! I think this layout is so perfect that I really didn't do much to change it - can't improve too much on perfection!!!

I used various pieces from Gina Cabrera to make my scrap lift:
-Mono Pack Essentials for the purple papers - used hue and saturation to get it to match Melissa's bathing suit.
-Twist of Lime for the Staple
- for the stamped Alpha
- Adore kit for the teal colored paper. I used curves and the selection tool to make the darker teal out of the teal paper too.
-Sweet and Spicy Kit for the purple paper. It was originally olive green and I changed it to match the bathing suit colors.

I loved it so much here's my second lift: I made Pesto Pasta for dinner one night and Mike and I both hated it, but Melissa loved it!! I think she liked playing with it more than anything else tho...

I used Gina Cabrera's New Slice of Summer Paper Pack, Office Essentials Kraft Paper Pack, Office Essentials stamps, Office Essentials Labels, and twist of lime staple.




Here is my scraplift of #22: Credits: Candice Wong - Gilly's Raggedy Old Bunny

Extras/Techniques: Jennylyn Designs - Essential Elements (brad, staples)

Fonts: Susie's Hand, Mom's Typewriter, Stickons Two, Punchlabel

Thanks for the fun!
Stephanie




This is Shalini's layout:

Credits:
Papers: Lisa Carter and Shabby Princess
Staples: NRJ
Fonts: Journaling hand, blind melon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shalini said...

Love this LO. I've posted mine at ScrapArtist.

http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=17355&limit=recent

Shalini

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home